Some chose to visit the gardens on bikes
- Apart from the roses, natives and veg, the exhibitors! Chatty, sincere, willing to impart knowledge – wonderful!
- The large variety of the gardens; different ideas (clever gardeners); and pleasant people. A great day.
- Kandos and Rylstone are beautiful tidy towns
- I loved the variety; the people are amazing; very friendly
- Great variety – something for everyone; very well presented; loved the historical pieces
- Warm welcoming approach of volunteers at all gardens
- I enjoyed the open lawn areas, vegetable gardens and wandering ducks
- Great variety – something for everyone, very well presented, loved the historical pieces
- All the hard work and colour and inspiration put into all of the gardens
- Plant types appropriate to our area, garden ideas for gardens, good to see a variety of garden types
- The beautiful roses
- The friendly garden hosts and their generosity
- Diversity of gardens. Amount of effort by owners to present their gardens at their best.
- The wonderful roses; the diversity in every garden; the friendliness and pride of every garden owner
- Beautiful gardens and the company of friends, dedication and hard work
- The breathtaking beauty of each garden; the variety of gardens; the friendliness of everyone concerned; the dedication of those involved; the amount of work involved in the preparation; the weather was beautiful; the leaflet was very informative.
- The weather was perfect; the atmosphere was terrific; attracted visitors from everywhere
- Walking, looking and chatting
- Enthusiasm abounded with all the owners of their gardens and the effort put in by gardeners and organisers
- Wonderful gardens, genial hosts, very well organised
can’t wait for 2013 garden fair!